Posted on April 29th, 2013 by Jacque Fitzpatrick in News
“Joining hearts, hands, family and community as
we celebrate Northern California’s Deaf Community.
E V E N T PA C K A G E I N C L U D E S :
• All-Day Rides Wristband
• Event T-Shirt
• Entry to Keith Wann’s World of ASL Comedy Show
T H E F E S T I V A L A L S O I N C L U D E S :
• Performances by Singing Hands Children’s Choir at the beach amphitheater
• Deaf Community Awareness Booths
• Photo opportunity with the Boardwalk’s very own ‘Splash’ the Pelican
• ASL Interpreted History Tour of the Boardwalk. Tour space is limited. Reservations required.
• Mini Golf and Lazer Maze competitions”
EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!
Click on the image of the Deaf Bee to go to the full Issue. We hope you enjoy all the articles and other content.
Thank you for taking the time to read this latest issue!