“Joining hearts, hands, family and community as
we celebrate Northern California’s Deaf Community.
E V E N T PA C K A G E I N C L U D E S :
• All-Day Rides Wristband
• Event T-Shirt
• Entry to Keith Wann’s World of ASL Comedy Show
T H E F E S T I V A L A L S O I N C L U D E S :
• Performances by Singing Hands Children’s Choir at the beach amphitheater
• Deaf Community Awareness Booths
• Photo opportunity with the Boardwalk’s very own ‘Splash’ the Pelican
• ASL Interpreted History Tour of the Boardwalk. Tour space is limited. Reservations required.
• Mini Golf and Lazer Maze competitions”
Click here for the flyer: Boardwalk-Deaf-Fest-2013
Or visit the website: beachboardwalk.com/asl
***This is NOT a DHHSC event***